The purpose and composition of The shenzhen wide way traffic lights
With the economic development, the popularization of traffic lights has made the roads more and more orderly. We can see different types of traffic lights on the highway when we walk and drive. There are red and green traffic lights, red, yellow and green. Traffic lights, pedestrian lights, pedestrian countdown lights, arrow traffic lights, bicycle traffic lights, countdown traffic lights, etc. The current penetration rate of traffic lights in cities is over 80%. Do you know the purpose and composition of traffic lights?
1. When the green light is on, vehicles can pass, but turning vehicles shall not hinder the passing of straight vehicles and pedestrians.
2. When the yellow light is on, vehicles that have crossed the stop line can continue to pass; other vehicles are waiting to pass. Or observe the left and right and pass under safe conditions.
3. When the red light is on, vehicles are prohibited.
4. At intersections where non-motor vehicle signal lights and crosswalk signal lights are not installed, non-motor vehicles and pedestrians should pass according to the signs of motor vehicle signal lights. follow traffic rules.
5. At some marked intersections, when the red light is on, vehicles turning right can pass without obstructing the passage of vehicles and pedestrians.
6. Traffic signals can make vehicles run in an orderly manner, reduce traffic congestion, and reduce traffic accidents, so that all traffic participants can drive in an orderly manner, avoiding the time waste caused by traffic congestion and the life and property caused by traffic accidents. loss.
The composition of traffic lights: traffic lights are composed of red, green, and yellow lights.
Types of traffic lights: Traffic lights are divided into motor vehicle lights, non-motor vehicle lights, crosswalk lights, lane lights, direction indicator lights, flashing warning lights, road and railway intersection lights.
Traffic accidents that do not follow the directions of traffic lights and run red lights are repeated. The root cause of these problems may be related to childhood education and traffic safety awareness. Because the road traffic signal signs in counties and towns have not been widely popularized, or because there are few road vehicles in towns, people running red lights and becoming a habit, so how to avoid these problems, we need to grasp the root of the problem. Improve people’s awareness of traffic safety and strengthen the learning of traffic safety knowledge.
Post time: Jul-29-2020